Mon, Aug 20th, 2018
- Life insurance from The Insurance Agency of Cape Cod can help you secure your family’s financial future by providing the funds they need.
- We have Term Life, Universal Life, and Whole Life plans.
- Individual Dental Insurance is available to individuals and families that are not covered on group dental insurance.
- Even for routine preventive care, a trip to the dentist’s office could mean a substantial amount of money out of your pocket.
- For most homeowners, the mortgage is the single largest source of personal debt. Mortgage protection insurance is a specialized life insurance policy designed to pay off that debt in the event of your death.
- Individual health insurance programs are designed for individuals and families who cannot obtain health insurance through an employer.
- We can provide insurance plans from numerous health insurance companies.
- An annuity can help you accumulate tax-deferred earnings as part of your overall retirement plan.
- Annuities offer the opportunity for lifetime payments and tax-deferred earnings, and provide a guaranteed death benefit for your beneficiaries.
- Individual Disability Income Protection is a must for a business owner, and highly recommended for executives.
- If you are a business owner, you should consider purchasing both group and individual policies, if possible.
Individual Long-Term Care (LTC)
- Long-Term Care is the type of care received either at home or in a facility when someone needs assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing and dressing due to an accident, an illness or advancing age.
- The likelihood is that you or a member of your family will need long-term assistance at some point in your life.